Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- The abstract should be no more than 250 words.
- The abstract title should be concise and clearly convey the subject of the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The presenting author is requested to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations, with consideration to be given to the author's preference. Abstracts will be reviewed and assigned to appropriate sessions.
- Only the abstracts of registered presenting authors will be included in the final program.